Tuesday 31 January 2012

Moselle Monster x Maths getting out there

I was asked to create some design elements for Moselle's first certified Fairtrade and Organic range of tees. Check it out on my other blog here.

Coolum News ran an article on it last week:


The content about the monsters being from my childhood is completely fabricated, I'm not from Buderim or a street artist but it's a sweet write up and hopefully will help spread the word on Moselle and what they're trying to achieve.

If you would like to know where the monsters are really from, Dan asked me some questions which you can read about on their blog here.

And you can buy from the Monster x Maths range by going here.

And by the by how beautiful is Mallory?! Ooo girl you gorgeous!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Claire! Buderim huh? Good times! Good work!

    ReplyDelete